When: Saturday July 28 – Sunday August 5
Where: Camp Makualla, Crescent Lake, Oregon
Price: $653 per Scout, $513 per adult
- Round trip rail ticket via Amtrak from San Diego Station to Chemult, Oregon (24-hour trip each way)
- Shuttle between Chemult Station and Camp Makualla
- Camp fees (includes meals, program and patch)
- Day Trip to Crater Lake on final day (includes meals)
- Merit Badge fees (more details to follow soon)
- Camp T-Shirt
- Daily allowance for scouts for Camp Trading Post (suggest $50)
- Transportation to/from San Diego train Station
- Lunch/dinner/snacks on outbound journey
- Amtrak: $278
- Campsite shuttle: $70
- Camp fees: $305(scouts) / $165(adults)
- By 1/2/2018 – Amtrak charges due – $278
- By 3/6/2018 – 2nd Installment – $250 or balance
- By 4/24/2018 – 3rd installment – BALANCE
Scouts will make their own way to San Diego train station on Saturday July 28 arriving no later than 5:00 AM (yes early morning) to allow plenty of time for check-in.
Please wear FULL “CLASS A” UNIFORM on Saturday to travel.
On the return trip, the train is expected to arrive San Diego train station on Sunday Aug 5th @ 11 PM.
Please make checks payable to “BSA Troop 682”.
Summer camp fees have been calculated to the best of our knowledge and ability using currently available information but may be subject to change in the event of circumstances outside our control. All participants will be notified in the event of a change in fees due.
Activity and Merit Badge reservation and prerequisite information is available in the “Merit Badges” section within the Camp Makualla leaders guide
Camp site Cancellation Policy
Reservations can be transferred to another Scout or adult in the troop