Information for Scouts aspiring to the Rank of Eagle
- START HERE and read this entire page first: San Diego-Imperial Council’s Eagle Trail. www.sdicbsa.org/Advancement/Eagle.php
- Rank Requirements: https://www.scouting.org/programs/boy-scouts/advancement-and-awards/eagle/
- The Eagle Scout Rank: Boy Scouts of America provides detailed steps of the process “intended to aid in reviewing and submitting the application and accompanying materials. It is hoped this will help Scouts, parents… etc.” https://www.scouting.org/resources/guide-to-advancement/eagle-scout-rank/
- Eagle Projects: If you are looking for potential Eagle projects you may want to look here. https://www.sdicbsa.org/Advancement
- Project Counselor List: www.sdicbsa.org/Advancement/EagleCounselors.php
- Project Workbook: www.scouting.org/scoutsource/boyscouts/advancementandawards/eagleworkbookprocedures.aspx
- Rank Application: www.scouting.org/filestore/pdf/512-728_WB_fillable.pdf
- Letters of Recommendation:
- Letter: www.sdicbsa.org/Advancement/Docs/EagleRecommendationLetter.doc
- Envelope: www.sdicbsa.org/Advancement/Docs/EagleReferenceEnvelope.pdf
This is what the envelope should look like…
- Turning in your Workbook and Application:
- Bring your binder and Eagle application to the Council office. (Check their office hours.) They will give you a receipt with the date on it as proof of turning it in on time. Then later you will receive information about your Eagle Board of Review and they will bring your binder there.
Boy Scouts of America San Diego-Imperial Council, 1207 Upas St, San Diego, CA 92103.